Award-winning Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific faces the Tasman Sea, offering spectacular views from its restaurants and bars. Guests appreciate easy access to popular Terrigal Beach and waterfront for shopping, people watching and nightlife. Hotel features:
• 1 restaurant, 1 lounge and 1 bar, plus a street food market.
• Heated outdoor pool and indoor spa pool.
• Endota Spa Terrigal.
• Aqueous Health and Leisure Club with a fitness center, sauna and steam room.
• Kids’ Zone (open during school holiday season).
• 3-minute walk to Terrigal Beach.
• Self-parking: 25 Australian dollars per car, per day.Resort Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note:
Extra bed available only in rooms with a king bed.)
• Openable windows.
• Comfortable lounge chair and ottoman or sofa bed and ottoman.
• Tea- and coffee-making facilities.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific
Pine Tree Lane
Terrigal, New South Wales 2260, Australia
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.